DRS Derma Roller 6 In 1 Derma Roller Kit for Skin Care.Derma Roller system For Whole Body & Hairs. Derma Roller System is a scientific and all-inclusive device with multiple sizes and exchangeable heads with different needle count and sizes to use on face, neck, eyes and body. It works by prickling the skin and tricking it to renew skin cells by repairing itself which results in new collagen production. It is known to help with acne scars, spot marks, scar removal, stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles, and hair loss and skin regeneration for more elastic skin.
1. Works on the stimulation of new collagen fibers as well as other vital skin cells
2. It doesn’t harm or damage the epidermis
3. After treatment for Stretch Marks, Acne Scars Wrinkles etc, the skin becomes thicker and tighter
Elasticity and bounce is restored and you a left with a healthy and youthful appearance
4. The Roller can be used to treat many skin related issues.
5. The one thing which most of them have in common, is a lack of collagen in the skin.
1. Anti Aging
2. Fine Lines and Wrinkles Reduction
3. Stretch Mark Removal
4. Scar Treatment
5. Acne Scar Removal.
- Hair Regrowth*
Why you choice 6 in 1 dermaroller kit?
1. Material of handle is PC + ABS + Medical Stainless.
2. Equipped soft silicone facial cleaning brush, use for face cleaning.
3. 12/300/720/1200 needles use for eyes, face, body and park of the area care
4. Self-contained disinfecting zone
5. Handle color available white&grey
How to clean derma roller:
1. Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the dermaroller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the dermaroller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning your dermaroller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the dermaroller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your dermaroller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.
What is in the Box?
- 1200 Needles 1.5MM for use on Body
- 720 Needles 1 MM for use on Face
- 300 Needles .5 MM for use on Eye
- 12 Needles for use on Topical
- Silicon Brush
- Disinfection Basin