4 in 1 Derma Roller system For Whole Body & Hairs 4-in-1 Derma Roller System is a scientific and all-inclusive device with 3 exchangeable heads with different needle count and sizes to use on face, neck, eyes and body. 0.5mm needle to use on under-eye area, 1mm needle to use on face and 1.5mm needle to use on body.
It works by prickling the skin and tricking it to renew skin cells by repairing itself which results in new collagen production. It is known to help with acne scars, spot marks, scar removal, stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles, and hair loss and skin regeneration for more elastic skin.
Derma Roller stimulates new COLLAGEN PRODUCTION which builds a new layer of skin and replaces the old skin with wrinkles, crow’s feet, acne scars, sun damage, age spots, enlarged pores, cellulite, stretch marks and skin pigmentation. It also stimulates hair growth by drawing more blood to the scalp.
- SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVES ABSORBTION OF ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS:
Micro-needling works by prickling the skin with lots of tiny needles which not only boost collagen production by causing the skin to repair itself at a rapid speed, but also by allowing anti-aging, anti-cellulite and anti-scar products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin through thousands of tiny channels.
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY TITANIUM
: We are proud to announce that Youth Stream Derma roller needles are made with TITANIUM, number one choice for Micro-needling products. Titanium needles stay ultra-sharp for years to come, don’t bend, rust or cause allergic reaction. Our product is CE and RoHs certified.
- COMES WITH A CONVENIENT STORAGE CONTAINER WITH BULIT-IN SANITIZING TANK:
It is very important to sanitize your rollers before the procedure with 70% alcohol solution. 4-in-1 Derma Roller includes a sturdy travel and storage container with built-in sterilizing chamber to keep your rollers in place, organized and clean.
- COMES IN 3 DIFFERENT SIZES TO USE ON FACE, UNDER-EYE AREA AND BODY:
Use small 0.5mm needle roller on your sensitive under-eye area to reduce crow’s feet, 1mm roller on your face to diminish wrinkles, sun damage and acne scars, and 1.5mm needle roller on your body to erase stretch marks and melt away cellulite.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OUR DERMA ROLLERS
Effectiveness It can stimulate the natural healing of the skin, promote cell metabolism, enhance skin elasticity, repair damaged tissue and induce growth of body collagen.
Safety The Derma roller has already obtained the CE Certificate. It is proceeded sterilizing under axenic conditions, and then sealed up completely; the side-effect of the technology of micro-needle is extremely low, it will not damage the integrity of the skin structure, safe and reliable.
Persistent Deep restoration activates cells, slow skin aging, and increase the skin vitality.
Wide Applicability Head, Face, Eyes, Neck, Limbs, Lips, and so on…
Practicality It can be handled easily and its average absorption is above 98%, which reaches its best effect, being a thousand times than the normal beauty products, striking!
The Science It makes the activated components of peptide gene and various nutrient elements are easy & directly transited to the best position of skin via micro-passage for the skin to absorb quickly.
- Reduces Fine Lines, Deep Wrinkles and Crow’s Feet
- Improves the appearance of Acne Scars and Stretch Marks
- Stimulates Hair-Growth, Boosts Collagen Production
- Eliminates Hyper Skin Pigmentation, Evens out Skin Tone
- Significantly improves absorption of cosmetic products
- Treats Cellulite and Saggy Skin
(1) Select a roller head and attach it to the handle
(2) Roller 300 needles roller head for a small area around the eyes, behind ears, scars;
(3) Roller 720 needle roller head for the medium area like face, neck;
(4) Roller 1200 needles for large areas like belly, legs and the rest of your body)
(2) Put the alcohol in sterilization tank and soak derma roller there about 5-8 minutes. Be sure to soak all sides of the derma roller head;
(3) Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream on areas of skin that the roller is to be used (not needed In All Cases)
(4) Roll backwards and forwards 4-5 times, keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more micro vessels;
(5) Move the roller four times at least in four directions;
(6) Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.
COMMON MISTAKES WITH USING DERMA ROLLER:
(1) Pressing the roller into the skin.
(2) Overusing the roller.
(3) Not cleaning the skin or roller before use
1) Create a sterile environment. Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash the treatment area thoroughly, and dry with a clean towel. Be sure to clean a designated surface to place the things you’ll need during the process.
2) Apply a thin layer of topicaine numbing gel to the treatment area. This step is only necessary for a deep, intense treatment; therefore it only needs to be done once a week. Wipe off any excess gel with a paper towel.
3) Roll the derma roller in different directions on the skin—four rolls vertically, horizontally and both diagonals should be sufficient enough to ensure desired results and stimulate collagen formation in the skin. Do not press too hard, but apply a significant amount of pressure. If you use your derma roller without the topicaine gel, less pressure should be applied.
4) Wash the area with cold water, and dry gently with a clean washcloth. Apply a quality moisturizer or lotion, preferably with vitamins C and E for best results. If you’ve used the topicaine gel during your treatment, use an antibacterial cream followed by a quality moisturizer.
1) Do not force the roller on to your skin, mild pressure only.
2) Roll 10 times horizontally and vertically at the same intensity.
3) If your skin is sensitive, apply numbing cream before the treatment.
4) Do not use Derma roller every day.
5) This product can be used repeatedly, but is strictly for personal use.
6) Disinfect derma roller before use.
7) If you are not sure about the size you require or you have any question or concern, please contact us before you begin to use Derma roller.
Most frequent questions & answers
How often do you recommend changing the roller heads?
3 different roller heads come with this product. Each roller head is different and you change them depending on the part of the skin you want to treat
Does it have a warranty?
A warranty? Do you mean, does it work? Well I have been derma rolling for close to a year now, concentrating on the wrinkles and lines around my mouth and lips weekly. Every month I do my entire face and neck. I have seen some improvement, but it’s like everything else, you have to be consistent, keep moisturized and wear sunscreen. I will continue this process because if you care about anything it’s a continuous work in process. Everyone’s face if different, they aren’t expensive, I would say – give it a try
Does the container have lid? I do not see a lid in the pictures
Yes! It comes in a hard, clear plastic shell/cover.
Where is it made?
This roller has been made in China
How many times a week can I use this?
This item can be used two to three times a week depending on your skin. Usually the day after I use it my skin is red in some areas, it usually goes away during that day.