Salad Cutter Bowl,Vegetable Cutter Bowl – Make Your Salad in 60 Seconds
- CLEAN & SAFE: Cutting board free, and it is no need for you to clean to much containers anymore. Just cutting all kind of fruit or vegetable directly in the cutter bowl. And no need to worried about cutting your finger anymore.
- PRACTICAL & MULTI FUNCTION: The bowl can be used as a strainer, with which can wash your lettuce together, the pedestal can be used as a cut board, just sets them up for a perfect Cross cutting. Spin the strainer and slice your fruit or vegetable smaller.
- FAST & EASY: Cutting all Vegetable in a bowl, finish your salad quickly. It is easier and more convenient for you to make healthy salad everyday.
- HIGH QUALITY KITCHENWARE: Each product is made using high quality ABS plastic. Safe, durable and FDA and LFGB approved.
- GREAT HELPER FOR HEALTHY LIFE: The salad container matches with a variety of foods, keeping nutrition balanced.
BENEFITS OF FRESH SALAD
1. Eat Salads for the Fiber
It’s hard to believe that something we can’t even digest can be so good for us! Eating a high-fiber diet can help lower cholesterol levels and prevent constipation. Not only that, says Barbara Rolls, PhD, author of The Volumetrics Eating Plan, eating more fiber can help you feel fuller, eat less, and ultimately lose weight.
2. Eat Salads for the Health Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables
If you frequently eat green salads, you’ll likely have higher blood levels of a host of powerful antioxidants (vitamin C and E, folic acid, lycopene, and alpha- and beta-carotene,) especially if your salad includes some raw vegetables. Vegetables in salads are good sources of insoluble fiber, which keeps your digestive tract healthy. If you add nuts, seeds or beans to the salad, you’ll get a boost YOUR HEALTH.