Derma Roller is a micro needle roller for your face and body to help tighten and firm your skin.
Dermaroller ® provides effective solutions to help rid different types of scars including:
Demaroller ® leads the microneedling field of research with respect to its home device(s) as a safe and effective solution for transdermal drug delivery and with its medical devices for scar revision
- Reduces Fine Lines, Deep Wrinkles and Crow’s Feet
- Improves the appearance of Acne Scars and Stretch Marks
- Stimulates Hair-Growth, Boosts Collagen Production
- Eliminates Hyper Skin Pigmentation, Evens out Skin Tone
- Treats Cellulite and Saggy Skin
(1) Select a roller to use
(2) Put the alcohol in sterilization tank and soak derma roller there about 5-8 minutes. Be sure to soak all sides of the derma roller head;
(3) Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream on areas of skin that the roller is to be used (not needed In All Cases)
(4) Roll backwards and forwards 4-5 times, keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more micro vessels;
5) Move the roller four times at least in four directions;
(6) Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.
COMMON MISTAKES WITH USING DERMA ROLLER:
(1) Pressing the roller into the skin.
(2) Overusing the roller.
(3) Not cleaning the skin or roller before use
1) Create a sterile environment. Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash the treatment area thoroughly, and dry with a clean towel. Be sure to clean a designated surface to place the things you’ll need during the process.
2) Apply a thin layer of topicaine numbing gel to the treatment area. This step is only necessary for a deep, intense treatment; therefore it only needs to be done once a week. Wipe off any excess gel with a paper towel.
3) Roll the derma roller in different directions on the skin—four rolls vertically, horizontally and both diagonals should be sufficient enough to ensure desired results and stimulate collagen formation in the skin. Do not press too hard, but apply a significant amount of pressure. If you use your derma roller without the topicaine gel, less pressure should be applied.
4) Wash the area with cold water, and dry gently with a clean washcloth. Apply a quality moisturizer or lotion, preferably with vitamins C and E for best results. If you’ve used the topicaine gel during your treatment, use an antibacterial cream followed by a quality moisturizer.